Part-time Marketing Specialist
Are you a current university student looking to enter the workforce or a marketer returning to the workforce? If so, this may be a perfect fit for you.
We are a Silicon Slopes-based software company that provides solutions for accounting firms in the U.S. and we’re looking for a part-time, scrappy marketer with a can-do attitude to help us achieve our marketing and sales goals. You will be a valuable member of our marketing team helping us increase our success.
You will work primarily with the head of marketing and perform special projects for other parts of the organization, including sales and administration. Your insightful contributions will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing and sales channels. This position will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various content marketing strategies.
- Create written and visual content (basic graphic design) for website, social media, and email campaigns (writing is a big part of this job!)
- Support digital marketing campaigns
- Perform market research
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Manage and update sales CRM
- Prepare for accounts-based marketing campaigns
- Desire to return to a Marketing-related career or currently pursuing a related degree (Marketing, Communication, Journalism, English, Writing)
- Quick learner as it relates to software tools and industry knowledge
- Self-motivated, strong desire to learn and a professional drive and presence
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
- Creative, outside-the-box style of thinking
- Excellent listening skills, follow up and follow through
- Strong understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- An eye for design to direct or develop paid and organic ad content
- Familiarity with marketing software and online applications (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, keywords/SEO, and analytics)
- Familiarity with graphic design programs
- Familiarity with content marketing best practices
- The ability to productively work remotely if necessary
About The Process
- You must be able to pass a background check.
- You’ll work Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM for up to 20 hours per week.
- Covid-19 considerations: We are currently in-office, maintaining social distancing to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- The interviews will be held in-person, maintaining social distancing guidelines. Following state guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask to your interviews.
- There may be an option for working from home.
About The Role
- Job Types: Part-time or internship
- Pay: $15-25 per hour, based on experience
- Schedule: Flexible, possible work from home
- Hours: Day shift, Monday to Friday, up to 20 hours per week
- Location: Lehi, Utah
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
To Apply, email your resume to Shelly Myers at email@example.com
Avii provides tax, audit, advisory, management consulting and compliance organizations with an integrated suite of the most-required practice management software solutions. The Avii Workspace strengthens client loyalty, automates and consolidates workflows, and ensures security and compliance. It also helps accounting firms streamline resource planning and increase profitability.
The Avii Workspace
brings all of it together into the industry’s first unified workspace for accounting firms. Avii is trusted by accounting firms of all sizes, and some of their notable clients include KPMG (a big 4 firm), Withum (a top 25 national firm) and Squire (a regional firm).
Avii Workspace provides cutting-edge advances in Office 365, OneDrive and Box integration; enhanced client management; rich KPI and dashboard analytics; and an enhanced mobile experience. To assist firms during this current global crisis, accounting firms of all sizes may evaluate Avii Workspace for free for 30 days.