National Sales Director
We are looking for senior-level National Sales Directors with varied experience and a history of closing enterprise level accounts. We know sales professionals are happiest when they’re working with a progressive team selling the latest technology.
At Avii, you will be responsible for qualifying and closing contracted revenue from new customers. This will include working with C-level decision makers at accounting firms who are responsible for leading change management powered by software innovation.
You will be supported by several team members. You will work closely with marketing to fine-tune our lead generation and lead qualification processes. You will interact with client services as they onboard and support our new customers. You will work directly with members of Avii’s executive team on major accounts. Your feedback will be relied on by engineering to fine tune Avii’s solutions to shorten the sales cycle.
You will be given free time to research, learn and grow professionally...and be empowered to solve problems, build models, contribute to an amazing team, and play a key role in fueling significant changes to our platform and company. We are looking for sales professionals who are passionate, smart and enjoy a highly functional team.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, including all sales calls, emails, meetings, demos, opportunities and tasks through Avii’s CRM, SalesForce
- Research and identify prospects and key decision makers to build sales pipeline
- Assist with the qualification of inbound and outbound leads through marketing campaigns, digital and social initiatives, accounting firm directories etc. to move qualified leads through the sales funnel
- Become proficient on Avii products and services; and on how Avii solutions provide ROI to the accountants and firms we serve
- Become knowledgeable about the accounting industry and its software deficiencies to fuel your ability to convert cold calls, email outreach, social platforms leverage, etc.
- Work to overcome client objections and manage expectations in an effective manner
- Work collaboratively with all departments to achieve shared results
- Successfully execute client contract progression from discovery to negotiation to closing deals
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and performance objectives
- Contribute to Avii’s healthy corporate culture and work environment
We seek to hire individuals with a good blend of experience in the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presentation/demo capabilities
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales goals through managing all stages of the sales cycle
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to multi-task with strict attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop consultative relationships within varying levels in an organization
- An unwavering mindset to overcome objections through inquiry, analysis, perseverance, resilience and determination
- Self-driven, highly-organized, detail-oriented and ambitious with the ability to hit monthly and quarterly targets 2+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS software
- Proficiency with CRM software
Preferred & Nice to Have Experience, but Not Required:
- Experience in the Accounting industry
- Demonstrated sales leadership
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Mid-to-Senior Level Sales Professionals
- Education: Valued
- Location: Lehi, UT
- Required Travel: Limited
To Apply, email your resume to Shelly Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org